- 'Double Drawer Match Box' bearing application number 202231076570: Indian Patent (complete): filed.
- 'Charcoal Film Based Sensor and Random Signal Generator' bearing application number 201811025225: Indian Patent (complete): filed.
B. Designs 
- Design registration bearing number 373208-001: granted.
- Design registration bearing number 372595-001: filed.
Technical Publications 
A. International Journals (SCI/ SCIE) 
- Rajesh Saha, Rupam Goswami, Deepak Kumar Panda, Analysis on electrical parameters including temperature and interface trap charges in gate overlap Ge source step shape double gate TFET,Microelectronics Journal, vol. 130, 105629. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mejo.2022.105629
- Rajesh Saha, Deepak Kumar Panda, Rupam Goswami, Dependence of RF/analog and linearity parameters on ferroelectric layer thickness in ferroelectric tunnel junction dual material double gate (FTJ-DMDG) TFET, Ferroelectrics, vol. 602, no. 1, pp. 204-214. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/s12633-022-02191-8
- Sujay Routh, Deepjyoti Deb, Ratul Kumar Baruah & Rupam Goswami, Impact of High-temperature and Interface Traps on Performance of a Junctionless Tunnel FET, Ferroelectrics, vol. 602, no. 1, pp.204-214. doi: https://doi.org/10.1080/00150193.2022.2149315
- Ayush Mangla, Rajesh Saha, and Rupam Goswami, "Impact on performance of dual stack hetero- gated dielectric modulated TFET biosensor due to Si1-xGex pocket variation", Microelectronics Journal, vol. 129, Nov. 2022. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mejo.2022.105603
- Sweta Chander, Sanjeet Kr. Sinha, Rekha Chaudhary, and Rupam Goswami, "Effect of noise components on L-shaped and T-shaped heterojunction tunnel field effect transistors," Semiconductor Science and Technology, Accepted on April 22, 2022.
- Deepjyoti Deb, Rupam Goswami, Ratul Kr Baruah, Rajesh Saha, and Kavindra Kandpal, "Parametric Investigation and Trap Sensitivity of n-p-n Double Gate TFETs," Computers and Electrical Engineering, vol. 100, May 2022. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/s12633-021-00945-4
- Deepjyoti Deb, Rupam Goswami, Ratul Kr Baruah, Rajesh Saha, and Kavindra Kandpal, "Role of Gate Electrode in Influencing Interface Trap Sensitivity in SOI Tunnel FETs," Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, vol. 32, no. 4, 044006, 2022. doi: https://doi.org/10.1088/1361-6439/ac56e8
- Ho Le Minh Toan, and Rupam Goswami, "Impact of gate dielectric on overall electrical performance of Quadruple gate FinFET", Applied Physics A, vol. 128, no. 103, 2022. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/s00339-021-05210-4
- Rajesh Saha, Rupam Goswami, Brinda Bhowmick, and Srimanta Baishya, "Comprehensive investigation on RF/analog parameters in ferroelectric tunnel FET", Semiconductor Science and Technology, Accepted on November 22, 2021. doi: https://doi.org/10.1088/1361-6641/ac3dd4
- Rajesh Saha, D K Panda, Rupam Goswami, Brinda Bhowmick, Srimanta Baishya, "DC and RF/analogparameters in Ge-source split drain-ZHP-TFET: Drain and pocket engineering technique," Int J Numer Model, 2021;e2967. doi:10.1002/jnm.2967
- Rajesh Saha, Rupam Goswami, Brinda Bhowmick, and Srimanta Baishya, "Performance Evaluation of Epitaxial Layer Based Gate Modulated TFET (GM-TFET)", Silicon, Accepted on August 31, 2021. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/s12633-021-01365-0
- Vikas Kumar, Manoj Kumar Parida, Rupam Goswami, and Deepjyoti Deb, "Model for Predicting the Threshold Voltage of Tunnel Field-Effect Transistors Using Linear Regression", Journal of Electronic Materials, vol. 50, pp. 6015-6019, Sep. 2021. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11664-021-09189-9.
- Mohil Desai, Kavindra Kandpal and Rupam Goswami, "A Multiple-Trapping-and-Release Transport Based Threshold Voltage Model for Oxide Thin Film Transistors", Journal of Electronic Materials, vol. 50, pp. 4050-4057, Apr. 2021. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11664-021-08907-7
- Aditya Sodhani, Rupam Goswami, and Kavindra Kandpal, “Design of Pixel Circuit Using a-IGZO TFTs to Enhance Uniformity of AMOLED Displays by Threshold Voltage Compensation”, Arabian Journal of Science and Engineering (2021). doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/s13369-021-05457-2
- Rajesh Saha, DK Panda, Rupam Goswami, Brinda Bhowmick, and Srimanta Baishya, “Analysis on effect of lateral straggle on analog, high frequency and DC parameters in Ge‐source DMDG TFET”, International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer Aided Engineering 2021; 31:e22579. doi: https://doi.org/10.1002/mmce.22579
- Manan Mehta, and Rupam Goswami, “Perspectives on Dielectric Modulated Biosensing in Silicon Tunnel FETs”, Silicon (2021). doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/s12633-021-00945-4
- Sambhavi Shukla and Rupam Goswami, "Perspective - Performance Assessment of TFETs for low power applications: challenges and prospects", ECS Journal of Solid-State Science and Technology, Accepted on September 11, 2020 doi: 10.1149/2162-8777/abb797
- Rajesh Saha, Rupam Goswami, Srimanta Baishya and Brinda Bhowmick, "Dependence of RF/Analog and Linearity Figure of Merits on Temperature in Ferroelectric FinFET: A Simulation Study", IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics, and Frequency Control, vol. 67, no. 11, pp. 2433- 2439. doi: https://doi.org/10.1109/TUFFC.2020.2999518
- Pratyush Manocha, Kavindra Kandpal and Rupam Goswami, “Selection of Low Dimensional Material Alternatives to Silicon for Next Generation Tunnel Field Effect Transistors”, Silicon, vol. 13, pp. 707 - 717, Apr. 2020. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/s12633-020-00452-y
- Puja Ghosh, Rupam Goswami and Brinda Bhowmick, "Optimization of Ferroelectric Tunnel Junction TFET in presence of temperature and its RF analysis", Microelectronics Journal, vol. 92, Oct. 2019. doi: 10.1016/j.mejo.2019.104618
- Rupam Goswami and Brinda Bhowmick, "Comparative Analyses of Circular Gate TFET and Heterojunction TFET for Dielectric-Modulated Label-Free Biosensing", IEEE Sensors, vol. 19, no. 21, Nov. 2019, doi: https://doi.org/10.1109/JSEN.2019.2928182
- Ayan Saikia, Ashish Raj and Rupam Goswami, "TCAD Calibration and Performance Investigation of an ISFET-based TNT (Explosive) Sensor", Journal of Computational Electronics, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 1469-1477,2019. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10825-019-01373-9
- Sushree A. Sahu, Rupam Goswami and Sushanta Mohapatra, "Characteristic Enhancement of Hetero Dielectric DG TFET using SiGe pocket at Source/Channel interface: proposal and investigation," Silicon, vol. 12, pp. 513 - 520, Apr. 2019. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/s12633-019-00159-9
- Rupam Goswami and Brinda Bhowmick, "A temperature-dependent surface potential-based algorithm for extraction of threshold voltage in TFETs", International Journal of Numerical Modelling: Electronic Networks, Devices and Fields, vol. 31, no. 3, April 2018. doi: https://doi.org/10.1002/jnm.2304
- Rupam Goswami and Brinda Bhowmick, "An Analytical Model of Drain Current in a Nanoscale Circular Gate TFET," IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol. 64, no. 1, pp. 45-51, January 2017. doi: https://doi.org/10.1109/TED.2016.2631532
- Rupam Goswami and Brinda Bhowmick, "An Algorithm for Extraction of Threshold Voltage in Heterojunction TFETs," IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 90-93, January 2017. doi: https://doi.org/10.1109/TNANO.2016.2628778
- Rupam Goswami, Brinda Bhowmick and Srimanta Baishya, “Effect of scaling on noise in Circular Gate TFET and its application as a digital inverter”, Microelectronics Journal, vol. 53, pp. 16-24, July, 2016. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mejo.2016.04.009
- Basab Das, Rupam Goswami and Brinda Bhowmick, “A physics-based potential and electric field model of a nanoscale rectangular high-K gate dielectric HEMT”, Pramana, vol. 86, no. 4, pp. 723-736, April, 2016. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s12043-015-1100-y
- Suman Kr. Mitra, Rupam Goswami, Brinda Bhowmick, “A hetero-dielectric stack gate SOI-TFET with back gate and its application as a digital inverter”, Superlattices and Microstructures, vol. 92, pp. 37-51, Apr. 2016. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.spmi.2016.01.040
- Rajashree Das, Rupam Goswami and Srimanta Baishya, “Tri-gate heterojunction SOI Ge-FinFETs”, Superlattices and Microstructures, vol. 91, pp. 51-61, Mar. 2016. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.spmi.2015.12.039
- Rupam Goswami, Brinda Bhowmick and Srimanta Baishya, “Physics-based surface potential, electric field and drain current model of a Si1-xGex Gate-Drain Underlap Nanoscale TFET”, International Journal of Electronics, vol. 103, no. 9, pp. 1566-1579, Feb. 2016. doi: https://doi.org/10.1080/00207217.2016.1138514
- Rupam Goswami, Brinda Bhowmick and Srimanta Baishya, “Electrical noise in Circular Gate Tunnel FET in presence of interface traps”, Superlattices and Microstructures, vol. 86, pp. 342-354, Oct. 2015. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.spmi.2015.07.064
B. International Conferences/ Symposia 
- Prajwalita Hazarika, Mrigashree Ray, Aditya Hazarika, Deepjyoti Deb, Prachuryya S Das, Hirakjyoti Choudhury, and Rupam Goswami, "Flatband Voltage in MOS Structures for Spatial Fixed Oxide Charge Distributions," International Symposium on Semiconductor Materials and Devices-2022, December 16 - 18, 2022, Bhubaneswar, India.
- Prachuryya Das, Deepjyoti Deb, Rupam Goswami, Santanu Sharma, Rajesh Saha, Hirakjyoti Choudhury, "A Dual Core Source/ Drain GAA FinFET", IEEE Latin American Electron Devices Conference 2022, July 4 - 6, 2022, Puebla, Mexico, Accepted.
- Hirakjyoti Choudhury, Suvankar Paul, Deepjyoti Deb, Prachuryya Das, Rupam Goswami, "A Single Memristor-Based TTL NOT Logic", IEEE Latin American Electron Devices Conference 2022, July 4 - 6, 2022, Puebla, Mexico, Accepted.
- Deepjyoti Deb, Rupam Goswami, Ratul Baruah, Kavindra Kandpal, Rajesh Saha,"An SOI n-p-n Double Gate TFET for Low Power Applications", 4th IEEE International Conference on Devices and Integrated Circuits (DevIC) 2021, Kalyani, India, 19-20 May 2021. DOI: 10.1109/DevIC50843.2021.9455827 [Best Paper Award]
- Rajesh Saha, Deepak Panda, Rupam Goswami, Brinda Bhowmick and Srimanta Baishya, "Effect of Drain Engineering on DC and RF Characteristics in Ge-source SD-ZHP-TFET", 4th IEEE International Conference on Devices and Integrated Circuits (DevIC) 2021, Accepted.
- Manosh P Gogoi, Bipul Ch Sarkar, Rajesh Saha, Kavindra Kandpal and Rupam Goswami, "Electrical Performance and Biosensing Application of Silicon Nanowire FET", International Conference on Nanomaterials 2021, April 9-11, 2021, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala, India [in Press]
- Rajesh Saha, Rupam Goswami, Brinda Bhowmick and Srimanta Baishya, "Electrical Performance of Gate Modulated TFET (GM-TFET) with Epitaxial Layer", 7th International Conference on Microelectronics, Circuits and Systems 2020 (Micro 2020), Delhi Technological University, Delhi, July 25-26, 2020. [Best Session Paper Award]
- Sahil Jakhar, Vishal Singh Mandloi, Rupam Goswami, Kavindra Kandpal, "A Low Power, High Speed 1.2 V Dynamic Comparator for Analog-to-Digital Converters", Procedia Computer Science (Third International Conference on Computing and Network Communications (CoCoNet'19), Trivandrum, Kerala, Dec 18-21, 2019.
- Rupam Goswami and Kavindra Kandpal, "Bottom Gate ZnO TFTs as Label-Free Biosensors", 28th International Conference on Amorphous and Nanocrystalline Semiconductors (ICANS), Palaisseau, Aug 4-9, 2019.
- Anirudh Agarwal, Rupam Goswami and Kavindra Kandpal, 'Empirical Model of Surface Potential and Simulation Analyses for ZnO TFTs', 3rd International Conference on Devices for Integrated Circuits, Kalyani Government Engineering College, West Bengal
- Satya Narayan Mishra, Kanjalochan Jena, Rupam Goswami and Anand Agarwal, "Field-Plated AlInN/AlN/GaN MOSHEMT with Improved RF Power Performance", Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, vol. 526, pp. 611-617, doi: 10.1007/978-981-13-2553-3_60
- Subham Mishra, Sourabh Verma, Somendra Prasad, Sushanta S. Bordoloi, Rupam Goswami, Kanjalochan Jena, Vikas Kumar Jha, K. Parvathi, “A Low Cost Charcoal Film Based Moisture Sensor: fabrication and computing”, Third International Conference on Soft Computing and Applications (SOCTA 2018), NIT Jalandhar, Dec. 21-23, 2018. [Best Student Paper Award]
- Rupam Goswami, Brinda Bhowmick, “Circular Gate Tunnel FET: Optimization and Noise Analysis”, Procedia Computer Science, Volume 93, 2016, Pages 125-131
- Suman Kumar Mitra, Rupam Goswami and Brinda Bhowmick, “Optimization and Scaling of a SOI TFET with Back Gate Control”, Proceedings of Recent Development of Control, Automation and Power Engineering (RDCAPE), Noida, India, pp. 7-9, 2015
- Suman Kr. Mitra, Rupam Goswami, and B. Bhowmick, “A Dual Dielectric Step-Gate Tunnel FET”, Proceedings of CCEEDS and EEECOS 2015, Lankapalli, Andhra Pradesh, India, pp. 70-75, 2015.
- Rupam Goswami and B. Bhowmick, "Hetero-gate-dielectric gate-drain underlap nanoscale TFET with a δp+ Si1−xGex layer at source-channel tunnel junction," in Proceedings of International Conference on Green Computing Communication and Electrical Engineering (ICGCCEE), Coimbatore, 2014, pp. 1-5.
- B. Bhowmick, S. Baishya, Rupam Goswami, B. Das and C. Joishy, "An optimized SOI g-TFET and its application in a half adder circuit," in Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Devices, Circuits and Systems (ICDCS), Combiatore, 2014, pp. 1-5.
- Rupam Goswami, and Brinda Bhowmick, “Optimization of dielectric length in a dual high-k dielectric gate-drain under lap TFET with δp+ Si1-x Gex layer at source-channel tunnel junction,” in Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Recent Trends in Engineering Sciences 2014, Elsevier Science & Technology, Nashik, 2014.
- Brinda Bhowmick, Rupam Goswami, and Basab Das, “A mathematical model and an algorithm for transmission in rectangular potential barriers,” in Proceedings of International Conference of Mathematical Computer Engineering, VIT University, Chennai, India, 2013.
C. Book Chapters 
- Abhigyan Ganguly and Rupam Goswami, "Low dimensional materials in nanoelectronics", Nanoelectronics: Physics, Materials and Devices, eds. Angsuman Sarkar, Chandan Sarkar, Arpan Deyasi, Debashis De, Arezki Benfdila, Elsevier, Chapter 8, pp. 173-192. ISBN: 9780323918329.
- Rupam Goswami, Arighna Deb, Rithik Rathi, Prateek Mahajan, "Design and Analyses of a Food Protein Sensing System Based On Memristive Properties", Electrical and Electronic Devices, Materials and Circuits: Technological Challenges and Solutions, eds. Suman Lata Tripathi, Pervej Ahmad Alvi, Umashankar Subramaniam, Wiley, pp. 108-118, ISBN: 978-1-119-75036-9.
- Rupam Goswami and Brinda Bhowmick, "Dielectric-Modulated TFETs as Label-Free Biosensors", Design, Simulation and Construction of Field Effect Transistors, IntechOpen, ed. Dhanasekaran Vikraman, Chapter 2, pp. 17-35, 2018, ISBN: 978-1-78923-417-6.
- Brinda Bhowmick and Rupam Goswami, "Bandgap Modulated Tunnel FET", Design, Simulation and Construction of Field Effect Transistors, IntechOpen, ed. Dhanasekaran Vikraman, Chapter 3, pp. 37-51, 2018, ISBN: 978-1-78923-417-6.
D. Books 
- 'Carbon Nanomaterial Electronics: Devices and Applications', Eds. Arnab Hazra, and Rupam Goswami, SpringerNature. Pages: 444. Click here to view.
- 'Contemporary Trends in Semiconductor Devices: Theory, Experiment and Applications', Eds. Rupam Goswami, and Rajesh Saha, SpringerNature. Pages: 336. Click here to view.