Dr. Rupam Goswami
News & Notifications
Contact DetailsDr. Rupam Goswami,
Room No. 209,
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering,
School of Engineering,
Tezpur University, Assam 784028, India
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- B. E. (Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering), Assam Engineering College, 2012.
- M. Tech. (Microelectronics and VLSI Design), National Institute of Technology Silchar, 2014.
- Ph. D. (Gate Engineered and Bandgap Engineered TFETs: simulation, modeling and applications), National Institute of Technology Silchar, 2018.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Tezpur University, Assam (since February, 2020)
- Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, BITS Pilani, Pilani Campus (1.5 years).
- Assistant Professor, School of Electronics Engineering, Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar, Odisha (1 year).
- Faculty (contractual), National Institute of Technology Silchar, Silchar, India (3.5 months)
Dr. Rupam Goswami (Senior Member, IEEE, 2021) is an Assistant Professor at the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Tezpur University, India. He received the doctoral degree in microelectronics from National Institute of Technology (NIT) Silchar in 2018. He has completed Master of Technology in Microelectronics and VLSI Design from NIT Silchar in 2014, and Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from Assam Engineering College in 2012. Prior to joining Tezpur University, he has served in teaching positions at Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani, Pilani Campus, India, and Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneshwar, India.
His research interests include simulation, and modeling of semiconductor devices (TFETs, FinFETs, TFTs, advanced MOS devices), memristors as sensors, and charcoal electronics. He has 37* publications in SCI/ SCIE journals, 19* publications in peer-reviewed conferences, and 04 book chapters. He has served as the editor of two (02)* technical books, has two (02)* granted design registrations and has two (02)* patents filed to his credit. He has delivered a number of invited talks at various events, is an Editorial Board Member of BMC Research Notes (SpringerNature), and Review Editor of Frontiers in Electronics-Nano- and Microelectronics . He has worked in the role of three (03) government-sponsored research projects as an investigator. He is the recipient of Young Scientist Award for 2021 by DST, Government of Assam. He is the founder of VrixaaLabs: an open learning initiative.
*Refer here for updated number of publications.